If you are a student at a US college and are struggling to take a required course there, you may be eligible to take the course through [email protected] instead. Most colleges allow students to take a certain number of credits elsewhere, and [email protected] offers stand-alone courses that fulfill many common requirements. What’s more, because our classes are self-paced and enroll anytime, you can take advantage of this option even if the current semester is well under way.
- Free a space in your schedule for another course or extracurricular
- Avoid scheduling difficulties for popular classes
- Study with a professor more compatible with your learning style
- Work when it’s convenient for you
- Receive one-on-one support for challenging material.
How It Works
- Contact [email protected] for a list of available equivalent courses
- Get approval from your college advisor for a course replacement
- Complete the course on your own schedule with a private instructor.
- Transfer the completed course credits back to your home university